An update....
So I've been back for two months now... but it feels way longer than that. It's been quite the transition to go from all the stuff I was doing in Dublin to being back here in Canada. I was always on the go in Ireland - there was always something to do, but at the same time, it was more relaxed if that makes any sense.
I miss it lots... I suppose I always will to a certain extent. Right now, Grafton Street and O'Connell Street should be beautiful with all the Christmas decorations. Right now, the Christmas show is probably being organized at the RDS. Right now, all the Christmas stuff is being put out in stores like Dunnes, Marks and Spencers etc. Right now, I'd be asleep in my bed in Marino.
It was such a great time, I suppose it couldn't go on forever. And although it sounds like I'm dwelling in the past, I'm really not. OK, well maybe a bit... but I guess I'll just have to hold on those memories....
I miss it lots... I suppose I always will to a certain extent. Right now, Grafton Street and O'Connell Street should be beautiful with all the Christmas decorations. Right now, the Christmas show is probably being organized at the RDS. Right now, all the Christmas stuff is being put out in stores like Dunnes, Marks and Spencers etc. Right now, I'd be asleep in my bed in Marino.
It was such a great time, I suppose it couldn't go on forever. And although it sounds like I'm dwelling in the past, I'm really not. OK, well maybe a bit... but I guess I'll just have to hold on those memories....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home